learn quran recitation The Qur’an is the Uncreated Word, eternal sound, and the occasion for Muslims to immerse themselves in something that is from Allah, which belongs directly to Him, which emerges from Him.
it is is the immediacy of Allah. The Qur’an itself and its meaning are two sides of the same coin that allow intimacy with the Creative Truth. Revealed to Sidnâ Muhammad (s.a.s.), the Qur’an is a Miracle to humanity. Its thoughtful reading, its harmonious recitation, its memorization – all of which make a Muslim a carrier of the Qur’an (hamil al-Qur’ân) – are strongly recommended practices of great merit and spiritual scope.
Importance of Qur’an learning
The learning of the Qur’an and its transmission make up one of the best Muslim traditions. The letter and its meaning are deposits entrusted to Muslims, and loyalty to this demand makes them make the Qur’an the center of their existence. It is a gift, which carries serious responsibilities.
Read in the name of your Lord who has created! He has created man from a clot. Read, that your Lord is the most Generous! He who taught through the calamus, he taught man what he did not know. (Al-‘Alaq, 96: 1-5)
The first word of the Qur’an revealed to Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was “read.” Read in the name of your Lord. God asks believers to read, seek information, reflect on the universe and its gifts, and be thankful. Islam encourages education and the pursuit of knowledge.
Throughout the Qur’an, God repeatedly emphasizes the importance of teaching. From its inception, Islam urges learning. It accommodates scientific consultations, approach to problem solving, learning circles, the use of community resources, reviewing the work of colleagues, narration and free teaching. We can see the importance of learning in the fact that Prophet Muhammad established education as an essential part of Islam.
Learn Qur’an recitation
The Quran is a material and spiritual guide and address people who live in any part or time. All people, from the president to a man on the street, find things for themselves in the Qur’an. They take from him the knowledge and lessons. they are necessary for peace and tranquility both in this world and in the Hereafter.
Reciting the Qur’an is a practice that involves the ability to memorize, a good command of the voice and rules of recitation.
- The cultural influences of the reciters usually have an impact on their recitations.
- Recitations do not follow a single pattern. There is a diversity of styles that varies according to the recitation.
- Reciting the Qur’an is a practice that goes far beyond speaking the words that are in the holy book of Islam.
- The reciters carry, along with their voice, a series of cultural influences, a great mastery of vocal techniques, in addition to the rules of the recitation itself.
- In addition to all the knowledge involved in the recitation, the reciters make a great effort of memorization. Memorization makes the recitation of the Qur’an something remarkable and quite characteristic within the Islamic religion.
learn quran recitation online
There are many application for quran recitation online. The steps of quran recitation in app:
- The alphabet itself is the Arabic alphabet as the original language of the Qur’an. It can be said that the alphabets are similar to the letters of the alphabet (AB C D E). The application teaches the letters of the alphabet and their spelling.
- Know the Punctuation Mark (Harakat): The second way to read the Koran quickly after learning the hijaiyah letters is to know and learn the punctuation or vowels in the Koran. For reading the Koran,we must use the punctuation marks (vowels) are used to determine how the hijaiyah letters are pronounced in the Koran.
- Get to know the recitation of Tajwid Al Qur’an. The next way to read the Koran fluently is to get to know more about recitation of the Koran. And the science of reading, recitation of the Koran is the knowledge that is used to find out how to sound the letters of the Koran properly and correctly.
- Study sincerely and diligently.The way to read the Koran so that it runs quickly in addition to the steps above is, you have to study seriously, be diligent and not give up. We must always remember that learning to read the Koran for worship and reward.
How do I learn the pretty Quran recitation
Important rules for the Quran recitation:
1- Sincerity :
It is imperative that you have pure, sincere intent, and an appropriate purpose. One must learn the Qur’an in order to reach Heaven and Allah’s pleasure. God Almighty said: (So worship God and be devoted to Him in sincerity. Now God is pure worship.”(Al-Zumar 39: 2-3).
2- Correct pronunciation and reading:
Someone can learn by listening, reading well or memorizing it correctly. you must be learn Quran from the teacher. The Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, learned verbally from Gabriel. The Companions learned of healing from the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him. Then, the Companions transmitted Qur’an to the later generations of this ummah.
3- Determine the quantity to recited each time:
Whoever wants to learn the Qur’an must decide how much he wants to read it each time. After he has set his goal and learned the correct pronunciation, he has to keep repeating it over and over again. This repetition must be in correct intonation to avoid boredom and to be able to recite it correctly. Intonation makes a person enjoy hearing it, helps him memorize it, and He speaks the language well. So that, he detects errors immediately, he interrupted in trhythm . In addition, to the saying of the Messenger, peace and blessings of God be upon him: “None of us does not recite the Qur’an with intonation” (Narrated by Bukhari).
In the way of reading the Qur’an there are many punctuation cues, such as Mad Arid Lissukun and Mad Wajib Muttasil. Mad arid lissukun is when the letter mad meets one of the hijaiyah letters at the end of the sentence. So the way to read it must be turned off first before being extended.
picked for you:
- Islamic classes online | The importance of Islamic online classes
- Quran word by word
- Islamic classes online | The importance of Islamic online classes
7 thoughts on “learn quran recitation”
No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she wants to be available that in detail, so that thing
is maintained over here.
Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I
am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.
This is the right blog for anyone who really wants to find
out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue
with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that’s
been discussed for ages. Great stuff, just great!
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge about unexpected emotions.
There’s certainly a great deal to find out about this subject.
I like all of the points you have made.
I do agree with all the concepts you have introduced in your
post. They’re very convincing and can definitely work. Still,
the posts are very brief for starters. May just you please prolong
them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.
Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult to get that “perfect balance” between user
friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a awesome
job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast
for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!