Learning quran school and learning quran online in the present edition of the Koran, the Blessed Book, which constitutes the culmination of the messages that Allah has sent through all ages to humanity, through his Messengers and Prophets.
In it is the answer to our most intrinsic questions, the various topics of interest to human beings, the teachings that guide us towards the One God – Praised and Exalted Be He. It is of such vital importance for believers, since it constitutes their first source of consultation.
However, it happens that in most foreign countries it is difficult to acquire a version in their language of such a Generous Text, which is undoubtedly the Scripture par excellence, the Book that has given rise to millions of more books.
Learning Quran online
Learning and teaching the Holy Quran is one of the best ways to approach God, glorified and exalted, if the intention is pure. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commissioned to learn and teach the Qur’an, as he said: “The best of you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it to others.” Accepting payment for teaching the Qur’an does not deprive the one who teaches it of God’s reward, if he does so sincerely. So we can learn and teach the Qur’an from many applications and sites in internet.
Reasons for learning the Quran
Koranic Arabic is literary Arabic as practiced in the sacred texts of Islam. Thus, learning quran school Koranic Arabic allows access to all Muslim spirituality and forms the recitation of the Koran for a better Islamic training.
The reasons for learning the Quran are multiple, and it is not only reserved for religious people:
- Discover the Arabic language and culture.
- Understand Arab civilization through History
- Read and understand the Quran, called “Book of God”
- Confirm religious faith.
- Discover Islam, its precepts and its dogmas.
- Quran learning guide
Do you want to discover the Muslim religion? Benefit from an Islamic education? Would you like to learn Arabic?
- Understand and learn the Quranic language, practiced by the community of believers, in order to objectify their conception of society?
Does learning Quranic Arabic require it from your Muslim family background?
Here is an elaborate mini guide to try to know how to learn Qur’anic Arabic. Learn to read literary Arabic first. Qur’anic Arabic is a close form of ancient classical Arabic, which exists in the literature of Islam. The purpose of Qur’anic Arabic is to understand the holy text of the Qur’an. It is therefore advisable to first learn literary Arabic in order to read the Quran.
There are many ways to learn to read and write Qur’anic Arabic, the Book of God will have no secrets for you. In order to go further in your formation, the internet offers a wide range of pedagogical practices to learn the language of Allah. Also, On YouTube, there are videos from beginners to advanced classes in Tajwid and in Quran Arabic.
Golden rules of memorizing the Quran
Each science has its own ease and difficulties in learning quran school. It takes patience, effort and effort to acquire knowledge. This is the case in Quran Learning.
And of course, Allah will make it easier for those who set their hearts on this work and try to learn a great book like the Quran. In addition to all these, it may not be correct to say that the easiest way of learning is.
Learning the Holy Quran easily is a goal that everyone wants and wants to achieve. We can say that there are many centers, Quran Courses or individual efforts that provide easy learning in our country and in other towns.
With very different programs, new methods and new applications developed every day, it is desired to provide easy learning. As we live in the age of technology, new programs have been developed by taking advantage of technology.
Instead of saying that it is the easiest way to learn the Quran, it would be more correct to say that the Quran can be learned easily with the following method. Because learning can vary according to the person.
Among the many methods of learning the Quran easily, we can list just a few ways or methods in items as follows.
How to learning the Quran easily
- Keeping intention pure. So learn the Quran only for the sake of Allah.
- To be patient. Learning the Qur’an is a matter of patience.
- To learn the Qur’an from its inhabitants. In other words, it is one of the most important ways to learn the Qur’an easily to be taken from hafiz teachers who can read the Qur’an in accordance with the Quran and who are skilled and capable of teaching.
- Reading the Holy Quran every day, even if a little.
- It is useful to choose the morning hours for memorization.
- Take care to read aloud while memorizing. Memorizing by seeing, reading and hearing accelerates the process as well as reinforces the recording in the memory.
- Try to read the verses lightly and at a normal speed.
- Before you start memorizing, read the face at least ten times, paying attention to the origin, pronunciation and tajwid. If you can, listen three or four times.
- So when the reading is finished, memorize the first verse before the section to be memorized and repeat it at least three times.
- Memorize the second verse and repeat it three times. Then repeat these two verses three times.
- Repeat all at least ten times, and consolidate well. Reciting memorized chapters at every opportunity, especially during prayers, provides reinforcement. This memorization work done with its meaning; It helps to listen to the messages of salvation in the verses, to reflect on it, to carry it to life and to convey it to people on suitable grounds.
You can start memorizing from these suras:
Our Prophet was not content with reading the short chapters that we know as “Prayer Surahs” in his prayers. He recounts books of hadith that he read long suras such as Bakara and Al-i Imran especially in prayers he performed alone. One can start memorizing the Qur’an from the Surahs of Duha, Inshrah, Tin, Kadr, Zilzal, Adiyst, Humaza and Asr.
In addition to these issues, many other items can be counted. But we have counted the basic items that can come to our mind when it comes to learning the Quran easily