quranic classes Our Almighty Book, the Quran, is a life guide. It is the last message that Allah sends to people that lead people to the happiness of the world and the hereafter. The Quran is the word of God that separates the truth from the delusion, a strong rope that Allah wants us to hold tightly, and the greatest miracle of our beloved Prophet.
It should be the greatest desire of every Muslim to read the Quran, try to understand it and follow its orders and recommendations. Almighty Allah commands to constantly read, develop and progress. In order to emphasize the importance of this issue, it is sufficient to look at the first verse sent to our Prophet. Here is the first verse that came down: “read”.
The importance of learning, teaching and reading the Qur’an
Learning to read the holy word of our Lord, the Quran, is the most enjoyable and sweet pastime of every believer. The Qur’an informs us as to what kind of profit those who learn and read the Quran acquire.
The book of Almighty Allah contains the news of the people before you, the news of the people after you and the provisions about you. Quran is not a means of entertainment. It is a divine word that separates truth and delusion.
Quran is the strong thread of Allah and it is clearly radiant. It is the Quran full of wisdom. That is the only reason why soulful desires do not pervert and opinions do not dissipate.
Almighty Allah (C.C.) has given man the blessing of reason. We, too, must deal with science using our minds. The purpose of science is both religious sciences, science and social sciences. Because while science enables us to progress technologically, religious sciences also show us the ways of happiness in the world and in the hereafter. In this context, the Quran education cannot be neglected at all. Learning the Quran, our book of truth, and teaching it are among the basic duties of every Muslim. Therefore, it is necessary to evaluate the Quran Courses.
Golden counters in memorizing the Qur’an
To easily memorize the Quran, some surahs and verses, even prayers, and to be more permanent when we memorize it, apply the following methods step by step:
- Keep your heart sincerity by thinking that you are memorizing the words of our Almighty God.
- Memorize as much as possible when your mind is pure and clear. Also, after cleansing your mind of unnecessary things, start by memorization. You cannot place anything in the full container before it is empty. Sins should be avoided for the purity and clarity of the mind.
- Try to do your memorization usually early in the morning with a pure and clear mind. If you work and prepare before you go to sleep in the evening, you will realize that it is saved in your memory while you are asleep.
- Do not forget that when you sit at the head of the Holy Quran, Satan will give you delusion with all his might and will bring to your mind how many problems you have and will try to keep you from the Quran. This is a game, don’t get trapped.
- Show determination. Satan will be devastated when he sees this determination in you.
- Keep the place you memorize simple and quiet. In a plain space, there are no things to occupy your eyes and mind and you will concentrate on your memorization more quickly. If possible, always do your memorization in the same place.
Steps to memorize the Holy Quran
- Before you start memorizing, make wudu and say, “Ya Rabbi! Say to me make it easy to memorize and learn! ”And pray with a sincere heart.
- Before you start memorizing a page or surah, read the face at least ten times, paying attention to its origin, pronunciation and tajwid. If you can, listen three or four times.
- If possible, try to make your voice beautiful while reading the verses.
- Repeat the first verse at least three times after memorizing it. Memorize the second verse and repeat it three times. Then repeat both verses three times. Finally, reinforce it by repeating the page or surah at least ten times out of memory. Do not neglect this reinforcement.
- Read the places you have memorized in your prayers.
- If you cannot gather yourself up and concentrate on memorization, pray and recite forgiveness by performing a two-rak’ah.
- You have memorized it now… It is time to listen to the messages of salvation in the verses, reflect on them and carry them into your life.
- When memorizing, be sure to read it aloud. When you work out loud, you also get help from your ears and you memorize more quickly.
- Pay attention to the correct pronunciation of the letters and their pronunciations. Because when you memorize it wrong, it is very difficult to correct. For this, work with your teacher. If you do not have the opportunity, take advantage of tapes and CDs of qualified teachers.
The Quran and quranic classes in our life
Our beloved Prophet and the Companions attached great importance to the education of the Quran. Our Prophet and some of his companions both memorized and dictated the verses that were sent down by the scribes of revelation. Thus, the Quran whose originality is not spoiled has come to us and will go until doomsday by preserving the original. The Quran has not been tampered with like other divine books. Because He is under the protection of Allah.
Respecting the Qur’an, loving the Qur’an does not consist of hanging it on the walls in fancy covers. The Quran was sent to read and to be deeded.
There is nobody who witnesses that there is no god other than Allah (c.c.) and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, do not accept the importance and superiority of the Quran. Because the Quran is the Book of Allah (c.c.). He sent this book down as a revelation to Muhammad and offered it to the Islamic ummah, protecting it from oppression and oppressors forever.